Mr. Fudge graduated from the Oklahoma City University School of Law in 2004 with a Juris Doctorate degree and a Certificate in Business Law, Financial Services and Commercial Law Concentration. While in law school, Mr. Fudge earned academic honors, placement on the Dean's list and was a member of the Phi Alpha Delta legal fraternity. Prior to entering the field of law, Mr. Fudge served in the U.S. Army. From 1990 to 1997 Mr. Fudge trained and served as an intelligence analyst for the intelligence corp and served for three years as a senior intelligence analyst at the National Security Agency. From 1997 to 2004 Mr. Fudge served as a law clerk for the office of the Judge Advocate General of the Oklahoma National Guard. In 2000 Mr. Fudge received a B.A. in Film and Video from the University of Oklahoma.
Mr. Fudge is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, Oklahoma County Bar Association, and the American Bar Association. He is admitted to practice law before the Supreme Court and all inferior courts of the state of Oklahoma, the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma and Muscogee (Creek) Nation, the United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Western, Eastern and Northern Districts of Oklahoma.
Mr. Fudge's law practice is exclusively comprised of consumer collection litigation and he is a member of the Oklahoma City Commercial Law Attorneys Association.
Areas Of Practice
- Consumer Collection Litigation
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Phi Alpha Delta legal fraternity
- Major: Certificate in Business Law, Financial Services and Commercial Law Concentration
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Film & Video
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma City Commercial Law Attorneys Association, Charter Member
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. Army