Notice to Consumer Debtors
If you have been notified that you owe a debt to a client of this firm, this website is a communication, is an attempt to collect a debt and all information obtained will be used for that purpose. If you are making a payment to this office, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Any payment received by this office will be applied to the debt you owe but does not constitute an agreement by this firm or its client to a specific payment schedule unless a specific payment agreement is confirmed by this firm in writing or by email.
- By processing any payment we are not agreeing to suspend collection activity unless confirmed by this firm in writing or by email.
- Payment of the principal amount of a debt will not constitute payment in full if (1) contractual or statutory interest is accruing and/or (2) plaintiff is entitled to recover court costs and/or attorney fees. Please contact our office to determine the amount necessary to settle any debt.
- If you wish to offer to settle your debt, please contact our firm. Any agreement to settle your debt must be confirmed by this firm in writing or by email.
- Any payment which includes a notation that the payment is a settlement or a payment in full does not constitute a settlement or payment in full unless previously agreed to by our office.
- If sending a final payment, please contact us to confirm your balance.
- Nothing within this site shall be considered as an offer to settle any matter.
- If you are making a payment to this office you can pay by cash, check, money order or credit card. A credit card payment must be through the third-party vendor link below. The third-party vendor charges a transaction fee which will be specified on its website. Checks or money orders may be mailed or hand delivered to our office. Cash should only be hand delivered to our office.
- Links to sites outside of this site are informational only. We do not endorse or recommend any service or product on such links.