Notice to Consumer Debtors
If you have been notified that you owe a debt to a client of this firm, this website is a communication, is an attempt to collect a debt and all information obtained will be used for that purpose. If you are making a payment to this office, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Any payment received by this office will be applied to the debt you owe but does not constitute an agreement by this firm or its client to a specific payment schedule unless a specific payment agreement is confirmed by this firm in writing or by email.
- By processing any payment we are not agreeing to suspend collection activity unless confirmed by this firm in writing or by email.
- Payment of the principal amount of a debt will not constitute payment in full if (1) contractual or statutory interest is accruing and/or (2) plaintiff is entitled to recover court costs and/or attorney fees. Please contact our office to determine the amount necessary to settle any debt.
- If you wish to offer to settle your debt, please contact our firm. Any agreement to settle your debt must be confirmed by this firm in writing or by email.
- Any payment which includes a notation that the payment is a settlement or a payment in full does not constitute a settlement or payment in full unless previously agreed to by our office.
- If sending a final payment, please contact us to confirm your balance.
- Nothing within this site shall be considered as an offer to settle any matter.
- If you are making a payment to this office you can pay by cash, check, money order or credit card. A credit card payment must be through the third-party vendor link below. Checks or money orders may be mailed or hand delivered to our office. Cash should only be hand delivered to our office.
- Links to sites outside of this site are informational only. We do not endorse or recommend any service or product on such links.