Oklahoma City Trial Lawyers
Criminal Law, Family Law and Collection Litigation
Our Oklahoma City law firm provides high quality legal advice and trial services for people facing criminal charges, divorce and creditors seeking collection of consumer debt. If you need a strong advocate for your legal rights, contact the trial lawyers at Robinson Hoover & Fudge, PLLC.
Each of our trial attorneys brings over 30 years of experience to his field of practice. Well-respected by their peers, they offer personalized legal services to clients in the following practice areas:
- Criminal Defense – representing the rights of the accused in state and federal court; felony and misdemeanor crimes including DUI, white collar offenses, theft, burglary and computer crimes
- Drug Crimes – possession, distribution and trafficking of marijuana, crack, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, crystal meth
- Sex Crimes – statutory rape, molestation, possession of child pornography
- Violent Crimes – assault, manslaughter, rape, vehicular homicide, murder
- Family Law – child custody and child support agreements, post-decree modifications, pre-nuptial agreements
- Divorce – contested and uncontested; marital property division, business divorce, spousal support or alimony agreements
- Consumer Debt Collection Litigation – representing auto finance companies, banks and other creditors in collections throughout Oklahoma
To discuss the specifics of your case, contact an Oklahoma City criminal attorney, family lawyer or consumer collection litigator at our firm today.
Emergency legal services – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Evening and weekend appointments available • Credit cards accepted
Robinson Hoover & Fudge, PLLC
119 N. Robinson, Suite 1000
Oklahoma City, OK
Our Oklahoma City criminal attorney and family law lawyer serves clients in Oklahoma City, Del City, Edmond, El Reno, Midwest City, Moore, Mustang, Nichols Hill, Norman, Yukon, and the communities in Canadian County, Cleveland County and Oklahoma County
Serving creditors and consumer collection clients statewide. We handle collection matters in all 77 counties.