Oklahoma City Divorce Lawyer
Experienced family law attorney Michael Hoover has represented clients in divorce cases for more than 30 years. A highly accomplished trial attorney, Mr. Hoover effectively represents the interests of husbands and wives in contested and uncontested divorce proceedings.
To arrange a free initial consultation, contact the Oklahoma City divorce lawyer at Robinson Hoover & Fudge, PLLC.
My Oklahoma City divorce practice provides an effective voice for spouses during the emotionally challenging process of family dissolution and divorce. I look out for the interests of clients and offer important legal advice throughout the divorce proceeding. I have tried cases in all area courts and am familiar with the family law judges in Oklahoma County, Canadian County and Cleveland County. I handle matters including:
- Contested divorce litigation – contentious divorce trials involving complex asset valuations and other marital disputes
- Uncontested divorce settlements – efficient, low-cost handling of routine divorce matters; modest marital assets, no children
· Marital property settlements
- Asset valuation issues – including family-owned businesses, retirement accounts, pensions, stocks, bonds and real estate holdings
· Spousal support agreements/alimony
· Child custody, child support, and visitation issues
- Modification – of divorce and custody orders due to changes in circumstances
If you need a strong advocate for your rights in an Oklahoma divorce proceeding, contact an Oklahoma City divorce attorney.
Emergency legal services – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Evening and weekend appointments available • Credit cards accepted
Robinson Hoover & Fudge, PLLC
119 N. Robinson, Suite 1000
Oklahoma City, OK
Serving criminal defense and family law clients in Oklahoma City, Del City, Edmond, El Reno, Midwest City, Moore, Mustang, Nichols Hill, Norman, Yukon, and the communities in Canadian County, Cleveland County and Oklahoma County